The hygienic enclosure OHS is intended for the installation of electrical equipment in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry.
- material: V2A stainless steel sheet (1.4301) or V4A acid-proof steel polished (1.4404),
- doors mounted on internal hinges, equipped with a silicone gasket,
- the ability to put the hinges on the left side,
- 2-point locking system,
- IP69K stainless steel locks - FDA compliant sealing,
- 2-element construction (body + door).
- Corrosion resistant cabinet (caused by water, steam, air moisture, food acids, organic and non organic acids, cleaning and disinfecting agents) as well as the effects of temperatures,
- the cabinet has no gaps in which dirt and bacteria may cumulate,
- slope roof prevents accumulation of dust and dirt on the top,
- surface of the cabinet and make cleaning much easier
- front edge of the roof protects the upper part of the gasket against dirt,
- non - toxic,
- no maintenance required,
- smooth surfaces of the cabinet for easier cleaning.
- indoors in humid and agressive environments