The modular structure of the ENERGY switchgear enables various modifications and adaptation of the switchgear to the needs of each customer, as well as the development of equipement from leading manufacturers. The use of the pull-out technique enables quick replacement of the devices without having to switch off the switchgear.
- Frame parts and accessories: AZ150 aluzincall coated steel, protective layer thickness min. 20μm,
- Housing parts and socle: AZ150 aluzincalled steel + polyester powder paint (RAL 7035 color).
- the lower limit of the ambient temperature -5 ° C (-25 ° C),
- upper limit of ambient temperature + 40 ° C,
- the average ambient temperature during 24 hours: -5 ° C to 35 ° C,
- relative humidity: up to 50% (at 40 ° C),
- height of the installation site up to 1000m above sea level,
- atmosphere in the place of installation free from chemically aggressive conductive dusts, vapors and gases.
|Rated insulation voltage
|Rated voltage switching
|Rated impulse withstand voltage
||to 100kA (1s), 8kV/12kV
|Rated current of the switchgear
||od 1000 do 4000A
|Rated short - time withstand current
||do 100kA (1s)
|Rated peak current withstand
|Degree of protection IP
||od IP20 do IP54
|Degree of protection IK