SK cabinets allow the assembly of control, distribution and measurement equipment. Cabinet and socle is made of aluminum alloy sheet ENAW 5754 with a thickness of 2,0mm . Elements are joined by riveting, screwing and welding.
- single door for a cabinet width less than equal 850mm, double door for a cabinet width greater than 850mm,
- slope roof,
- 3-point lever lock for patented locking cylinder,
- CW free-standing socles equipped with control door,
- powder coated cabinets and socles.
- C10 on socles with a height equal to 100mm,
- CW on free-standing socles height equal to 400mm with a inspection panel,
- CZ on socles designed to put in the ground with inspection panel h=900mm,
- CW + CZ on socles designed to put in the ground with inspection panel,
- FZ on concrete pedestals
- outside in an industrial amd seaside environment
- corrosion resistance,
- back wall and side perforations for mounting equipment on any hegiht and depth,
- different types of socles enables placing on different terrain.