Frame cabinets, depending on the equipment installed in them, can be used for constructing LV switchgears, monitoring of electrical devices, supervision of production processes or as network cabinets in telecommunications. The cabinets can be combined with each other in sets. One of them can serve as a supply field, other as outlet, next as measuring. Frame cabinets are made of AZ150 aluzinc steel sheet
- cabinet framework: it is made in the form of a frame consisting of vertical and horizontal profiles connected by a plastic corner,
- single door for a width less than or equal to 1000 mm,
- double door for a width greater than 1000mm,
- in the basic configuration, the doors are equipped with a 4-point closure,
- lever lock for patented locking cylinder,
- unpainted frame skeleton,
- powder coated covers, doors and pedestals.
- the ability to connect cabinets in sets,
- thanks to the use of aluzinc perforated frame profiles and one type of self-forming screws (M6), the mechanical structure is stable and enables any configuration of equipment assembly,
- removable covers ensure easy access to the interior of the cabinet.
- C10 - on socless h = 100mm (possibility of stacking).
- Side panels,
- Rear panels,
- Mounting plates,
- Cable gland plates.